Have you been wanting to replace or enhance your window treatments but don’t know where to start? Today, our lives are busier than ever and what little free time we have is a precious commodity, so it can be deflating to think of how long it will take to figure out all the design parameters on your own. Don’t worry—our expert consultants can help!
We’ve been serving the West Palm Beach area for years, and we offer design consultations to help you choose the best window treatments for your home or business.
While the internet is a great place to get ideas (from sites like Pinterest.com and Houzz.com), after a search, you may find yourself with more questions than answers, such as:
- Should I go with blinds, shades, sheers, or shutters?
- Which fabric, color, or texture do I want?
- Do I want to tilt or lift?
- Am I looking for corded, cordless, or motorization?
- Do I want the treatments to raise top-down/bottom-up?
- Do I want the treatments installed inside or outside of the window opening?
- What sort of opacity is right?
Your head is probably spinning. When it comes to finally selecting your window treatments, having a professional design consultant by your side will make the entire process less stressful.
Window Treatments Offer More Than Beauty
Knowing your time is precious, our design consultant will ask a series of questions before making his or her recommendations. For example, if energy efficiency is important to you, we won’t show you products that don’t meet that requirement. So we’ll want to know some background things like:
- Why are you changing your window treatments? What do you like or don’t like?
- Do you want to reduce or increase natural light into the room?
- How is the room used? Is there a TV in the room?
- What is your decorating style?
- Is privacy important to you?
- Do you have kids or pets?
- What is your budget?
Design Consultants Will Assist Start to Finish
They will also assist you in setting up a realistic budget and help you stick to it. Because what you like in the showroom might not look good on your window, so you need to see the products in your home. Our design consultant will come to your home with the product samples, fabric, and color swatches so you can really see how the products and colors interact within your home. Then they will have your windows professionally measured and installed. Our certified installer won’t leave until all your questions have been answered and you’ve been shown how to operate and care for your new window treatments.
Window Treatment Consultation in West Palm Beach
Treasure Coast Window Fashions provides more than just the finest window coverings. Our owners are involved in every project from start to finish to ensure your window covering project exceeds your expectations. We’re proud to serve the greater West Palm Beach area. Please contact us at 772-220-8870 or visit our showroom in Stuart, FL, for more information about our products and services. Contact us to learn more.