At Treasure Coast serving the West Palm Beach area, we understand the power of color in your interior design. Lately, the trends in color for your home seem to pointing to the use of neutral soft pastel colors accessorized with splashes of bolder color. You can bring these trends into your home by using vibrant fabrics for pillows, drapery panels, top treatments and area rugs. Some of the neutral colors gaining in popularity include:
- Sand – golden tan reminiscent of the beach
- Hemlock – soft mint springtime green
- Placid blue – tranquil sky blue
- Violet Tulip – dreamy wistful purple
For your home, mix and match these neutral colors to create a peaceful, tranquil space. Or, experiment with these adaptable pastels by adding bolder shades such as lively red, bright orange, deep purple or navy blue. For your windows, consider some of these soft neutral colors used in Hunter Douglas window treatments:
- Silhouette® Window Shadings – neutral sheer fabric selections with the Signature S-Vane™ allow you to transform light. Pair these shades with their vertical counterpart, Luminette® privacy sheers, for doors and large openings
- Pirouette® Window Shadings – soft horizontal fabric vanes attached to a sheer backing to softly diffuse light. Pair these shades with their vertical counterpart, Luminette® Modern Draperies
Custom Fabric Window Fashions
There are no limits to what you can do with color when you have custom fabric window fashions created. Neutral window treatments such as Silhouette and Pirouette are stunning on their own, but add a vibrant valance, cornice or drapery panels and you have totally changed the look and feel of your room.
Interior Design in West Palm Beach
Treasure Coast Window Fashions provides more than just the finest window coverings. Our owners are involved in every project from start to finish to ensure your window covering project exceeds your expectations. We’re proud to serve the greater West Palm Beach area. Please contact us at 772-220-8870 or visit our showroom in Stuart, FL, for more information about our products and services. Contact us to learn more.