Being great at interior design is a gift. Some people are amazing at it, some people don’t have a knack for it at all. We find that most of our clients here in West Palm Beach area fall somewhere in the middle — they have a good eye for design and they know what they like when they see it, but they sometimes need a little help pulling all the pieces together. If you need that kind of help, we’re here for you! As your local Hunter Douglas dealer, we offer design consultations to guide you toward beautiful home decorating solutions.
Do I Really Need a Decorating Consultant?
An design consultant’s job is to bring your design ideas to life by giving you their professional assessment of the project. Projects can range in size and complexity from a single room to entire house. They are trained to notice things that you may not. Design consultants offer:
- Professional expertise – combines technical knowledge and creative ideas
- Design solutions – meets the functional needs and adds beauty to room
- Design Resource – home furnishings, flooring, paint, accessories and more
- Business skills – keeps project on budget
Questions to Ask Your Decorating Consultant
During your initial consultation, you will get a good sense if you “click”. Rapport and asking the following questions before signing your design agreement will insure a thoroughly satisfying experience.
1. How do you charge, by the room or by the hour?
2. What payment options do you offer?
3. Do you have a work portfolio showing examples of similar projects?
4. Can you provide a list of references?
Home Decorating Consultations in West Palm Beach
Treasure Coast Window Fashions provides more than just the finest window coverings. Our owners are involved in every project from start to finish to ensure your window covering project exceeds your expectations. We’re proud to serve the greater West Palm Beach area. Please contact us at 772-220-8870 or visit our showroom in Stuart, FL, for more information about our products and services. Contact us to learn more.