The look and feel of your home is so important to how you feel when you’re there. It’s like the saying goes, “there’s no place like home!” Whether you’ve lived in your home for 2 years or 2 decades, remodeling projects can help improve your life at home. At Treasure Coast Window Fashions, we understand how important your home remodeling project is to you. From window treatments to interior design, we’re committed to your 100% satisfaction. Call us to schedule a consultation.
Here are some remodeling tips to get your project started off right.
- Measure twice, cut once. Better yet, hire a professional to measure and install your new flooring, window treatments, counters and other items where precision is absolutely critical.
- Pick partners, not vendors. When you choose a contractor for your remodeling project, look for one who listens to you and will make your project a top priority.
- Capitalize on light. By controlling the amount of natural light, your window treatments not only add a complementary style, they control the mood as well. New window treatments are a great place to start your remodeling project.
- Prioritize tasks within your project. One of the biggest mistakes homeowners make when tackling a remodeling project is to make it so broad in scope they lose focus on their original intentions. Prioritization and staged remodeling is often more successful.
- Read the fine print. Many materials — such as window treatments and flooring — will come with a warranty. Make sure you understand what’s covered, what’s not, and where to go if you need help in the future.
- Remember, you get what you pay for. Everyone wants to save money, but be sure you buy quality products from established manufacturers.
- Be careful with trends. While you want the design of your home remodel to be unique and fashionable, you also don’t want to find yourself re-doing it all a few years from now.
Remodeling Help in Palm Beach Area
Treasure Coast Window Fashions provides more than just the finest window coverings. Our owners are involved in every project from start to finish to ensure your window covering project exceeds your expectations. We’re proud to serve the greater West Palm Beach area. Please contact us at 772-220-8870 or visit our showroom in Stuart, FL, for more information about our products and services. Contact us to learn more.